At Rentlink we get that you want to live in a place that feels like “home”. We work with you to enhance your quality of life as our valued tenant providing a well-maintained home with a weekly rent that is manageable and meets your needs.
As our tenants we see it as our role to keep your best interests top of mind when helping you feel secure and supported in one of our rental properties. Our landlords want that for you too.
We advertise all currently available properties using kerbside signs, TradeMe, Our Website, Facebook and through the use of a bi-monthly rental email. Click here to sign up to our rental list.
Our Application Form is user-friendly, convenient and can be found here. Just fill in your details prior to the property open-for-inspection and we’ll let you know about viewing days and times. Once we’ve done the reference checks and your application for tenancy has been successful, we’ll set up a time to get together and go over the paperwork including our handy Tenancy Pack, containing all the documentation and instructions you need. It’s that simple!
WHat you'll pay before you move in
- Two week's rent in advance
- Bond - 4 weeks rent in advance
What can you Expect as a Rentlink Tenant?
- An initial inspection within the first month of tenancy.
- Thereafter, regular inspections every 3 months. We will contact you by phone and/or email prior to inspection to set up a convenient time.
- A Property Management team that is pro-active, responsive and will be considerate of your privacy and quality of life while you are renting through us.
Your Responsibility as a tenant
As a tenant you are responsible for the following:
- Pay the rent on time
- Keep the premises reasonably clean and tidy and notify the landlord as soon as any repairs are needed.
- Use the premises principally for residential purposes.
- Pay all electricity, gas, telephone, and metered water charges.
- Replace batteries in smoke alarms as required.
- Not damage or permit damage to the premises, and to inform the landlord of any damage.
- Not disturb the neighbours or the landlord’s other tenants.
- Not alter the premises without the landlord’s written consent.
- Not use the property for any unlawful purpose.
- Leave the property clean and tidy, and clear of rubbish and possessions at the end of the tenancy.
What to do in an emergency in your rental Property
- If you discover a break-in dial 111 and call the police in the first instance, then call your Property Manager..
- In a fire vacate the premises immediately, call 111 for the fire brigade then phone your Property Manager as soon as possible.
- For a suspected gas leak, leave the premises immediately, dial 111 for the fire brigade and then call the Property Manager.
- For overflowing drains, blocked toilet or raw sewage leaks call the Property Manager immediately for remedy.
- For a serious water or plumbing leak turn off the water if you can find the valve then call the Property Manager.
- If the power is off and you have phoned your power company and verified that there are no local power cuts / no outages/bill is up to date, then call the Property Manager
- If there’s no water and Watercare confirm there are no issues in the area, call your Property Manager.
- If the burglar alarm won’t turn off, call the Property Manager.
The following is NOT an emergency:
- No hot water
- No cooking facilities
- Everyday appliance failure
- No power - if it is a power company issue
- No water if it is a Watercare issue
- Lost keys or keys locked in a house or car - please call a locksmith.
See what some of our loyal customers have to say about our company. We take great pride in ensuring the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
Andy and Sandra GarrattRentlink Property Management manages our rental property in Tauranga. They have taken all the hassle away from us. The Rentlink team are great communicators, are efficient and passionate about everything they do. I can't recommend hem highly enough!!
Sharl Fynn-WagnerRentlink have been amazing to work with! Rosemary has passion and determination to ensure that both tenant and landlord are happy is awe inspiring. As a tenant, Rosemary made sure that my every concern or need regardless of size was met with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend Rosemary to EVERYBODY looking to for a new place to call home...you will not be disappointed. So happy to be dealing with her!
Craig and Chris McCulloughRosemary has managed our rental property for over a year now and what a treat it has been not to have any hassles in regards to the tenants. She is outstanding at keeping on top of the property and we sleep easy with our investment knowing that Rosemary is in charge. Highly recommend. Why would you do it yourself???
Phil ClarkeMy name is Phil Clarke the franchise owner of Exceed Mt Maunganui.
I recently used the services of Rosemary to advertise ,get tenants and manage my new build in Te Puke. The service was fantastic from the start the way she met up with me and ran through everything in great detail. And the process of showing people around my house which she invited me to be there so if I had any bad vibes I could let her know. But most of all Rentlink's vetting process of tenant’s to make sure she got the right tenants. I am now going through the process of using Rentlink's services to take over my other rental from my existing property managers. An out and out great company