Couples’ Chateaux Exclusive Hideaway or Fabulous Family Fun | 360 Views
What’s special about this space?
* The views are breath-taking – from the panorama of the harbour, the night lights of Tauranga, to the dramatic architecture of the Kaimai Ranges and its glorious sunsets. “The Chateaux” has a view from every room.
* Escape the hustle and bustle of life with your friends / family and enjoy the privacy and space “The Chateau” has to offer.
* As one of the original homesteads, The Chateaux has been a unique landmark of Omokoroa dating back to the 1930’s. Over the years the property has been extensively renovated and transformed to meet its new era and new surroundings whilst still keeping its original charm.
*Downstairs is cleverly designed to cater for large scale entertaining where you’ll find a variety of living options both indoors and out. There is a view from every window in this home! Centrally located, the kitchen overlooks the dining and outdoor pool area, providing absolute ease when entertaining. Covered, spacious and sheltered a fabulous alfresco dining area will be the spot for barbecues. Tranquil coastal views take the relaxation element to a whole new level.
* The formal living room is a cosy retreat for everyone to relax at the end of the day with comfortable couches and a wine cellar with all the necessities you would expect. If it’s time out you desire – curl up by yourself with a good book in the cosy TV lounge. A central downstairs powder room is also conveniently located.
*Upstairs provides four bedrooms, two with their own large ensuites, and the master bedroom with its own separate bathroom.
* The Mount View room has a king bed with a claw foot bath tub to soak in while absorbing the gorgeous views towards Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and the Omokoroa peninsular.
* The Kaimai View room has a king bed with views of the Kaimais and Omokoroa Harbour towards Waihi Beach. The sunsets are magnificent from this room.
The Omokoroa View room is situated in its own separate wing and offers a super king bed, walk in wardrobe, his and hers pedestal basins and its own spa pool. From this room you can take in the views to Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and the whole of the peninsular.
* If it’s parking you’re concerned about, don’t be. There is plenty of room for boats and more – the Omokoroa jetty is a 5 minute drive away at the end of the peninsular.
*Areas of the house that are NOT available and which are totally separate from the main house are the Chateaux apartment and garage areas.
FILTERED WATER: HRV
WINDOWS: Double glazed
HEATING: Formal lounge – Heat pump and open fireplace (warms the majority of the house)
Family living area – Under-floor heating
TV Lounge – Gas fire place
Upstairs – Electric wall heating
POOLS / GROUNDS: Negotiable
RENT TENANCY: Flexible