Six signs you Need a Professional Property Manager
You'll need to hire a Property Manager if you:
- Own multiple properties
- Don’t live near your rental
- Don’t want the responsibility of day-to-day management
- Require routine inspections for insurance purposes
- Don’t have time to manage your property
- Don’t want to personally interact with tenants
- Need a better understanding of the landlord / tenant laws and expectations.
Contact Rentlink to discuss how we can help you get the most out of your investments.